Extra Super P-Force
The active substances of Extra Super P-Force are sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine. Sildenafil belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs treat sexual impotence by dilating the body's blood vessels, particularly around the genital area. This, in turn, allows more robust blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allows intercourse to last longer.
Extra Super P-Force 200 is potent medicine for treating potency problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in one tablet through a combination of sildenafil with dapoxetine.
The benefits of Extra Super P-Force are:
- higher content of active ingredients
- much longer duration of sexual intercourse
- increased stamina and performance
- can be purchased online with no prescription needed
- makes you and your partner happy and satisfied
Pick your favorite package and buy cheap Extra Super P-Force 200 mg pills online for the best price with a discount without a prescription. We only deliver original products from Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Along with its needed effects, Extra Super P-Force 200 mg may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Most common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
- abnormal dreams
- libido decreased
- blood pressure increased
Uncommon side effects
The following side effects of Extra Super P-Force 200 mg may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects are not dangerous and may normally diminish as your body adjusts to the medicine. Patients presenting with these side effects generally do not need to stop taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg.
Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- euphoric mood
- confusional state
- sleep disorder
- loss of libido
- eye pain
- visual disturbance
- systolic hypertension
- hot flush
- cold sweat
- ejaculation failure
- heart rate increased
- blood pressure diastolic increased
Serious rare side effects
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes (it can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness
- sudden onset of sleep
- defecation urgency
If you have some of these symptoms, stop taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg and contact a doctor right away.
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Extra Super P-Force 200 mg:
- nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin medicines)
- nitroprusside medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- alpha-blockers (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure)
- HIV protease inhibitors – some types of oral antifungal medicines
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- amyl nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- organ donor recipient medicines
- azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
- SSRI in combination with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
- recreational drugs (ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD))
- serotonergic medicinal/herbal products (including MAOIs, L-tryptophan, triptans, tramadol, linezolid, SSRIs, SNRIs, lithium and St. John's Wort
- CNS active medicinal products (e.g., antiepileptics, antidepressants, antipsychotics, anxiolytics, sedative hypnotics) – potent CYP3A4 inhibitors – potent CYP2D6 inhibitors – tamsulosin
- dapoxetine in combination with alcohol increased somnolence and significantly decreased self-rated alertness
Extra Super P-Force 200 mg is not suitable for everyone.
An orthostatic test should be performed before initiating therapy (blood pressure and pulse rate, supine and standing). In case of a history of documented or suspected orthostatic reaction, treatment with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg should be avoided.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure related diseases including hypertension & hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last 6 months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
- erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Patients should be cautioned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery, should syncope or its prodromal symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness occur.
Possibly prodromal symptoms, such as nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, palpitations, asthenia, confusion and diaphoresis generally occurred within the first 3 hours following dosing, and often preceded the syncope. Patients need to be made aware that they could experience syncope at any time with or without prodromal symptoms during their treatment with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg. It is important to maintaining adequate hydration and how to recognize prodromal signs and symptoms to decrease the likelihood of serious injury associated with falls due to loss of consciousness.
Patients should be advised not to use Extra Super P-Force 200 mg in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Extra Super P-Force 200 mg. These reactions include, but are not limited to, arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome. Use of Extra Super P-Force 200 mg with recreational drugs with sedative properties such as narcotics and benzodiazepines may further increase somnolence and dizziness.
Patients should be advised not to use Extra Super P-Force 200 mg in combination with alcohol. Combining alcohol with dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Extra Super P-Force 200 mg.
Take 1 pill of Extra Super P-Force 200 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water. The medicament only works following sexual stimulation.
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
- the safe indicated dose within 24 hours is 200 mg (1 tablet)
- can be taken 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity
- effective treatment time is 6-12 hours
Avoid large or fatty meals close to the time when you intend to take
medication. Extra Super P-Force 200 mg can lower blood pressure, and
combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels).
Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Sildenafil Citrate only works following sexual stimulation. It works within 30 to 60 minutes, but may be taken up to four hours before sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and to reduce blood pressure in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It is taken when needed for ED and on a daily basis for PAH. A headache, stomach upsets and flushing are the main side effects.
Dapoxetine is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) marketed for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Human ejaculation is primarily mediated by the sympathetic nervous system. The ejaculatory pathway originates from a spinal reflex centre, mediated by the brain stem, which is influenced initially by a number of nuclei in the brain (medial preoptic and paraventricular nuclei).
The mechanism of action of dapoxetine in premature ejaculation is presumed to be linked to the inhibition of neuronal reuptake of serotonin and the subsequent potentiation of the neurotransmitter's action at pre– and postsynaptic receptors.
Dapoxetine inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex by acting at a supraspinal level within the lateral paragigantocellular nucleus (LPGi). Postganglionic sympathetic fibers that innervate the seminal vesicles, vas deferens, prostate, bulbourethral muscles and bladder neck cause them to contract in a coordinated fashion to achieve ejaculation. Dapoxetine has the ability to lengthen the time between sexual arousal and climax.
Sildenafil Citrate (100 mg) and Dapoxetine (100 mg)
|Included in package||
30 - 60 minutes
|Effective treatment time||
4 - 6 hours