Sildalist combines generic active substances of Viagra and Cialis – sildenafil with tadalafil. The first is necessary to cause erection after sexual stimulation. Due to its effect, the bloodstream level to the genitals considerably increases, which is why erection occurs. The second component is an enhancer of the action of the first, and its goal is to prolong the erection during sexual intercourse. This unique combination of two similar active ingredients allows patients to get an erection as early as 15 to 20 minutes after drug administration.
Sildalist 120 is one of the best sildenafil+tadalafil generics on the market that cures erectile dysfunction. The medicament is suitable for treating the first signs of impotence and can stop prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Among the benefits of Sildalist 120 are:
• sildenafil+tadalafil combination for a more substantial effect
• much lower chance of side effects
• prolonged duration of sexual intercourse (4-6 hours)
• increased stamina and performance
• makes your partner happy and satisfied
Pick your favorite package and buy cheap Sildalist 120 pills online for the best price with a discount without a prescription.
To learn more about the medicine's inner workings, read the contents of the How it works tab.
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
The safe indicated dose of Sildalist 120 mg from Cipla Inc. within a 24 hour period is 120 mg (1 tablet). This medicine will become effective within 30 to 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 4– 6 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
You should only take a Sildalist 120 mg when you plan to have sex — it is not intended as a regular medication.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Additionally, avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can raise the blood levels in your body and delay the time it takes for the medication to work.
Alcohol will also reduce the effectiveness of this medicine. Sildalist 120 mg can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. You may be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with Sildenafil Citrate, and use caution when getting up from a sitting or lying position.
The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Most common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
- facial redness or flushing
- blocked nose
- dryness in eyes
Uncommon side effects
The following side effects of Sildalist 120 mg may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects are not dangerous and may normally diminish as your body adjusts to the medicine. Patients presenting with these side effects generally do not need to stop taking Sildalist 120 mg.
Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- nasal congestion
- facial flushing and flushing
- pain in limb
- upper respiratory tract infection
- nasal congestion
- urinary tract infection
- light sensitivity
- ringing in ears
- slight blurred vision
- slight blueness in vision
Serious side effects (uncommon)
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Sildalist 120 mg and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes (it can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness
- chest pain
- dizziness during sex
If you have some of these symptoms, stop taking Sildalist 120 mg and contact a doctor right away.
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Sildalist 120 mg:
- nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin medicines)
- nitroprusside medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- alpha-blockers (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure)
- HIV protease inhibitors
- some types of oral antifungal medicines
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- amyl nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- organ donor recipient medicines
- azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
- alcohol – act as mild vasodilators
When mild vasodilators are taken in combination, blood-pressure-lowering effects of each individual compound may be increased. Substantial consumption of alcohol in combination with Sildalist 120 mg can increase the potential for orthostatic signs and symptoms.
Sildalist 120 mg is not suitable for everyone.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Sildalist 120 mg:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure related diseases including hypertension & hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last 6 months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
- erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Treatments for erectile dysfunction, including Sildalist 120 mg, should not be used in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable as a result of their underlying cardiovascular status. Patients who experience symptoms upon initiation of sexual activity should be advised to refrain from further sexual activity and seek immediate medical attention.
As with other PDE5 inhibitors, tadalafil and sildenafil citrate have mild systemic vasodilatory properties that may result in transient decreases in blood pressure. Patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure may be particularly sensitive to the actions of vasodilators, including PDE5 inhibitors.
There have been rare reports of prolonged erections greater than 4 hours and priapism (painful erections greater than 6 hours in duration) for this class of compounds. Priapism, if not treated promptly, can result in irreversible damage to the erectile tissue. Patients who have an erection lasting greater than 4 hours, whether painful or not, should seek emergency medical attention.
Do not take more than one dose of Sildalist 120 mg per day.
Do not consume grapefruit or grapefruit products while taking Sildalist 120 mg.
Always talk to your doctor before taking ANY medication for erectile dysfunction. Some erectile dysfunction medications are not suitable for men with certain medical conditions, and your doctor can advise you on an alternative.
Call your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or feel nauseous during sexual activity, or develop pain, numbness, tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw.
Do not take Sildalist 120 mg if you are also taking a nitrate drug (such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide dinitrate/mononitrate) for chest pain or heart problems. Do not take Sildalist 120 mg with recreational drugs such as "poppers". Taking these substances together can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Always buy your medications from a reputable supplier as there are a lot of counterfeit products on the market.
Certain lifestyle and psychological factors, such as smoking, drinking, and stress, can impact on erectile dysfunction. Eliminating these may also help improve the treatment, for example:
- staying more active
- losing weight if you are overweight
- reducing alcohol intake
- stopping smoking and reducing stress
Never take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking Sildalist 120 mg.
Seek urgent medical advice if an allergic reaction, sudden vision loss or painful erections lasting more than four hours occur.
Drinking alcohol after taking Sildalist 120 mg may lower blood pressure and decrease sexual performance.
Sildalist 120 mg from Cipla Inc. contains Tadalafil and Sildenafil Citrate which act on the erectile tissue of the penis.
Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil block the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels).
High levels of PDE-5 are found in the penis, lungs, and retina. PDE-5 is also found throughout the body within the smooth muscle cells of blood vessels and muscles.
Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil belong to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Both increase blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil only work following sexual stimulation. It works within 30 to 60 minutes, but may be taken up to four hours before sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate and Tadalafil are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and to reduce blood pressure in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It is taken when needed for ED and on a daily basis for PAH. A headache, stomach upsets and flushing are the main side effects. Sildalist 120 mg administered to healthy men produced no significant difference compared to placebo in supine systolic and diastolic blood pressure and in standing systolic and diastolic blood pressure. In addition, there was no significant effect on heart rate.
Sildalist 120 mg may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect the way Sildalist 120 mg works, causing side effects.
Sildalist 120 mg does not protect you or your partner from getting sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV – the virus that causes AIDS.
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg and Tadalafil 20mg
|Included in package||
|Effective treatment time||
4 - 6 hours