Vidalista (Tadalafil 20mg) is a popular and successful treatment for erectile dysfunction. Containing the same active ingredients as Cialis, patients can benefit from an effective treatment time of at least 36 hours. This allows couples to engage in intercourse at a natural time. This longer effective treatment time has gained the drug the nickname, 'Le Weekender' in France.
The medical name for Vidalista is Tadalafil and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place.
Vidalista (Tadalafil) is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
Vidalista (Tadalafil) is manufactured clinically by Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Vidalista 30 x 20mg - (3 pack) Generic Cialis
Vidalista 100 x 20mg - (10 pack) Generic Cialis
Vidalista 200 x 20mg - (20 pack) Generic Cialis
To get the best from your treament, please read the following carefully.
The safe indicated dose of Vidalista (Tadalafil) within a 24 hour period is 20mg (1 tablet). This medicine will become effective within 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 36 - 72 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
You should only take a Vidalista (Tadalafil) when you plan to have sex — it is not intended as a regular medication.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this Vidalista (Tadalafil).
Vidalista contains Tadalafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase the blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase.
Along with its needed effects, Vidalista (Tadalafil) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Commonly reported side effects of Vidalista (Tadalafil) include: headache, flushing and nausea. See below for a comprehensive list of adverse effects.
Common Side Effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Muscle pain, back pain, pain in your arms or legs
Less Common Side Effects
The following side effects of Vidalista (Tadalafil) may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects are not dangerous and may normally diminish as your body adjusts to the medicine. Patients presenting with these side effects generally do not need to stop taking Vidalista (Tadalafil).
Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Light sensitivity
- Light-headed feeling, like you might pass out
- Ringing in your ears
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon)
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Vidalista (Tadalafil) and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Chest pain
- Dizziness during sex
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Vidalista (Tadalafil):
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)
Vidalista (Tadalafil) is not suitable for everyone. Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Vidalista (Tadalafil):
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
The origins of this pharmaceutical company date back to 2006 when it was founded in the Indian state of Gujarat. Centurion Laboratories' vision is to become one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in the country. However, after 2015, the company began to focus on making generic drugs as well. Centurion Laboratories makes generic drugs of known drugs to help men with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. The best known is probably the generic Viagra, which is sold in our e-shop as Cenforce. Another popular medicine by Centurion Laboratories to treat erectile dysfunction is Tadapox. Our customers have also had positive experiences with medicine to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation like D-Force, or Vidalista.
|Included in package
|Effective treatment time
36 - 72 hours